Terms and conditions for booking and purchasing products sold through our agency:
- cruise holidays and
- service packages (hotel accommodation and transportation till the boarding place)
By contracting our services you declare that you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
A. Booking a cruise
CRUISEGET is a representative of the cruise lines it sells, with direct access to their reservation systems and official prices, ie without commercial addition.
Booking is the process by which CRUISEGET mediates the relationship between the client and the cruise line by:
- assistance in choosing the cruise
- operation of data, necessary for registration in the reservation system
- payment processing
- issuing the cruise ticket
B. Cancellation of a booking
Cancellation is the process by which the customer can cancel a reservation, paid in full or partially, by incurring cancellation penalties. The cancellation penalties are mentioned both on the site and in the communication by electronic correspondence between CRUISEGET and the client on the occasion of each reservation.
The request for a cancellation must be made in writing with an acknowledgment of receipt from CRUISEGET, the cancellation penalties being borne by the client in full.
If the cancellation penalties are lower than the advance paid, CRUISEGET undertakes to reimburse the difference within a maximum of 10 working days.
C. Payment methods
For each reservation, CRUISEGET issues and transmits in electronic format (by e-mail) the invoice related to the reservation. It can be paid in full or in installments in one or more installments, respecting the due dates mentioned in writing on the invoice or in electronic correspondence.
Payments not made on time may lead to the cancellation of the reservation with the cancellation of cancellation penalties by the customer.
Payments can be made by bank or cash transfer at the bank's counter, in the account mentioned on the invoice.
D. Issuing tickets
In order to issue tickets, the passengers registered in the reservation must send a set of information by filling in a passenger form. This form is sent to the client in electronic format (by e-mail) on the occasion of each reservation.
After full payment and data transmission, tickets are issued:
- 7-14 days before the day of embarkation (for reservations made more than 14 days before the day of embarkation) or
- 1-6 days before the day of embarkation (for reservations made less than 7 days before the day of embarkation)
E. Agency responsibility
CRUISEGET does not assume responsibility for non-correlation in the organization of the tourist package such as delays or cancellations of airlines, road transport, etc. The agency is not responsible for situations in which there are dissatisfactions in the quality of certain tourist services during the entire period of the trip.
CRUISEGET is not responsible for obtaining visas for any passenger. This is the responsibility of each passenger.
Passengers must hold valid passports throughout the cruise, as well as another 6 months from the date of return from the cruise.
Passengers must comply with all conditions set by the cruise company such as:
- compliance with the conditions imposed by the cruise lines.
- observance of the rules established by the ship's management.
F. Main rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302 on package travel and linked travel arrangements
- Passengers will receive all essential information on the package prior to the conclusion of the contract for the package of travel services.
- There is always at least one trader who is responsible for the proper execution of all travel services included in the contract.
- Passengers are provided with an emergency telephone number or the details of a contact point where they can contact the organizing travel agency or travel agent.
- Passengers may transfer the package to another person, following a reasonable notice and possibly the payment of additional costs.
- The price of the package may be increased only if the specific costs (eg fuel prices) increase and if this is expressly provided for in the contract, and in any case not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase is more than 8% of the package price, the passenger may terminate the contract. If the organizing travel agency reserves the right to increase the price, the traveler is entitled to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
- Passengers can terminate the contract without paying a termination penalty and can obtain a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, have changed significantly. If, before the start of the execution of the package, the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, passengers are entitled to a refund and, where applicable, compensation.
- Passengers may terminate the contract without paying a termination penalty before the start of the package, in exceptional circumstances, for example in the event of serious security issues at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
- In addition, passengers have the possibility to terminate the contract at any time before the start of the package, in exchange for paying an appropriate and justifiable termination penalty.
- If, after the start of the execution of the package, important elements of the package cannot be executed as agreed, the passenger will have to be offered appropriate alternative services, without incurring additional costs. Passengers can terminate the contract without paying a termination penalty, if the services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the execution of the package and the organizing travel agency does not remedy the problem.
- Passengers are also entitled to a price reduction and / or compensation for damages if travel services are not performed or are not performed properly.
- The organizing travel agency must provide assistance in case the traveler is in difficulty.
- If the organizing travel agency goes bankrupt, the payments will be refunded. If it becomes insolvent after the start of the package and the transport is included in the package, the repatriation of passengers is guaranteed. XY contracted insolvency protection with YZ [the entity responsible for insolvency protection]. Passengers may contact this entity or, as the case may be, the competent authority (contact details, including name, geographical address, e-mail address and telephone number) if services are refused due to XY insolvency.
- For the purposes of this form, the organizing travel agency means the organizing travel agency established in Romania or the intermediate travel agency established in Romania, which buys packages directly from an organizing travel agency not established in Romania, after case, according to art. 14 of the Government Ordinance no. 2/2018.
- In the case of insolvency provisions, the organizing travel agency is from another Member State or from Romania, as the case may be.